At Farlam Hall we are dog friendly and welcome guests of the four legged kind alongside our human guests, though we do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to Farlam to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet and fellow guests.
Please be advised that we only have four rooms within the property that are dog friendly so please book accordingly : Brookside Cottage , The Clock House, The Hay Loft and Room 14 (Deluxe)
- The hotel welcomes trained, well-mannered, disease free pets.
- Pets are only able to stay in a certain selection of rooms.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of the hotel, including outdoors. Dogs are allowed in the lounge area of the hotel provided they are on a leash.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Should you require pet services and supplies, please contact reception prior to arrival.
- Please contact Reception at extension 100 to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will only enter your room if your pet is not present.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel grounds or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, etc. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- £30 per night, per dog is charged for your pet to stay at Farlam Hall. However, as the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Farlam Hall, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.